Part Exchange Your Home With Quick Move Now
PART EXCHANGE YOUR HOME AND SECURE THE PROPERTY OF YOUR DREAMS!
Quick Move Now’s part exchange your home solution enables you to secure your new house and avoid the stress, costs and delays of selling through the open market. Quick Move Now’s part exchange homes service also enables you to negotiate on the price of the property you want to buy.
Could you benefit from Quick Move Now’s part exchange home scheme? ?The next step is to complete our FREE estimate form or contact us on 0800 068 3366. Need to know more before you make a decision? Read on…
What is property part-exchange??
It is the process of exchanging your existing home as part payment for a new property. Part exchange allows you to buy a new build or a second hand property. Pioneered by Barratt Homes part exchange scheme, new build part exchange was for many years only offered by larger builders such as Redrow part exchange, Persimmon part exchange and Taylor Wimpey part exchange but all have many restrictions when they part exchange houses.
In response, Quick Move Now began offering an independent part exchange property service assisting anyone looking to sell and then buy another home, without the limitations of builder schemes, like Barratts part exchange.
Benefits of Quick Move Now home part exchange:
- Easy budgeting: you have price certainty, both on your new home and on the sale of your existing residence. The certainty of a part exchange offer enables you to act like a house cash buyer and negotiate discounts and incentives on your new purchase.
- Flexible: Quick Move Now will work to your timescale to enable a stress free move into your new home.
- Secure: Once Quick Move Now has made a formal offer, the sale is guaranteed (subject to survey and clear legal title).
- Hassle-free: Quick Move Now takes away the anxiety of selling; no more arranging viewings, handling negotiations or worrying about sales falling through.
- Experienced: Having helped over 5,000 people since 1998, Quick Move Properties is extremely adept at enabling people who need to sell their house fast to do so!
- Supportive: A dedicated part exchange homes consultant fully supports customers throughout the selling process, taking all the difficulty and stress out of the situation.
- Fewer restrictions: Quick Move Now considers a wide range of property for part exchange, including long leasehold flats, ex-local authority properties and high or low value residences.
How does the Quick Move Now part exchange homes service work?
- Application form completed
- Two independent, local estate agents value your property
- Formal offer made
- Survey and solicitor instructed
- Completion occurs on agreed date
- You are free to move into your new home!
Quick Move Now part exchange homes – do you need it??
Selling your home via an estate agent is a slow and uncertain process. It can easily take 6-12 months to sell, which may mean losing the property you want.
Opportunities to sell on the open market are limited, especially in poor market conditions. Even if you secure a buyer, the deal isn’t necessarily done as around 30% of sales fall through. Any builder or house seller wants to sell to not only the highest bidder but also the buyer in the best position to ensure a quick and certain sale. Quick Move Now’s part exchange homes put you in that position.
Comparison of property part exchange schemes?
There are many limitations to housing developers property part exchange schemes. Quick Move Now offers a flexible, independent house buying service with no restrictions.
|Quick Move Now part exchange homes||Housing developer property part exchange|
|Available in all property market conditions.||Extremely limited in poor markets.|
|Independent cash house buyer .||Limited to certain plots and/or sites.|
|Can be used when purchasing ANY new or existing property including long leasehold flats, ex-local authority properties.||Builders will only buy certain property types. For example most don’t buy ex-council or leasehold.|
|Quick Move Now buys houses for cash across England and Wales.||Most builders do not buy out of the area where the new build is for sale.|
|Quick Move now has an annual turnover exceeding £42 million and funds are always ready to buy homes fast.||Builders offer a small number of property part exchanges a year, when the quota is full, the property part exchange facility is withdrawn|
|Part exchange is offered whether your move is up market or you are trading down.||Builders require you to be making an up market move, your new home must be 30% more than the value of your current home.|
|As you become a cash house buyer, you can negotiate hard and obtain discounts on your onward purchase.||Property part exchange is a large cost and risk to the builder and if offered, it minimises the value of any other discount/incentives that would have been on offer.|
How can I part exchange my house with Quick Move Now?
If you’re buying a new home and are struggling to find a buyer for your existing property, or your house sale is not progressing quickly enough, call Quick Move Now or complete our no cost, no obligation online estimate request form to see how Quick Move Now could offer you!