Jerome takes to the sky to raise more than £700 for Brimble Hill School
Jerome Bonner, one of Quick Move Now’s client account managers, completed two daring activities to raise money for one of the company’s key charities: Brimble Hill School.
On Sunday 29th August, Jerome completed a 160ft bungee jump. This was followed on 19th September by a 15,000ft tandem skydive – the highest tandem skydive possible in the UK!
Jerome explains: “I’d been talking about taking on some big challenges to raise money for Brimble Hill School for the last couple of years, but then lockdown happened and my plans had to be put on hold. I’m really excited that I’ve now been able go ahead with my plans and raise a lot of money for an amazing cause.
“Brimble Hill is an amazing school that specialises in the education of young children with a variety of complex needs and disabilities. They get limited funding from the government, so rely on the fundraising efforts from parents and supporters to buy many of the resources they need to provide the outstanding level of care they do.
“Money raised by my bungee jump and skydive will help the school purchase communication aids for children at the school.
“My eldest son is a pupil at Brimble Hill and the work they do is incredibly close to my heart! The children at the school are a big part of our vulnerable community and their education is paramount!”
Danny Luke, Quick Move Now’s managing director, said: “What Jerome has done is incredible! When you realise just how high 15,000ft is, the feat becomes even more impressive.
“Brimble Hill is an amazing school, and one we’re proud to support, so we’re all wishing Jerome the best of luck with smashing his fundraising target!”
Jerome raised a total of £741 for Brimble Hill School.
Find out more about:
- Growing caution sees forty percent of property sales falling through before completion
- 10 best and worst places to sell a property
- Caution creeps into the property market as just under one-in-three property sales falls through
- Quick Move Now continues to support key charities
- Jerome takes to the sky to raise more than £700 for Brimble Hill School
- Best and worst places to sell a property – September 2021
- Prospect Hospice says ‘Thanks a Million’ for Quick Move Now’s fundraising efforts
- Lockdown sees UK homeowners investing in their gardens
- Best and worst places to sell a property – April 2021
- More than half of property sales fell through before completion at the peak of Covid uncertainty