Quick Move Now strives to be a responsible corporate citizen through the work we do.
We are committed to:
- protecting the environment
- supporting the local community
- supporting and promoting local and national charities
- promoting equal opportunities
- ensuring the workplace is a safe and positive environment for the staff we employ
Quick Move Now actively encourages employees to recognise their corporate social responsibilities and act in accordance.
Compliance of Quick Move Now’s CSR policy is continuously monitored and reported on annually.
You can find out more about some of our core CSR strategic objectives below:
We are constantly trying to reduce our carbon footprint through the following green company practises:
- Identifying and reducing waste produced from company operations
- Reducing paper usage by 20 percent over the next year
- Recycling all paper, plastic and glass waste
- Only using recycled stationary to help reduce environmental impact
- Employing an incentivised car share scheme for all staff
Through employee-run incentives, Quick Move Now support local families within our community. At the end of each year, we gift under-privileged families with Christmas hampers.
Fitness, wellbeing and health is also of great importance to the team at Quick Move Now. With this ethos in mind, Quick Move Now supports Marlow Rugby Club through sponsorship.
Local and National Charities:
All employees of Quick Move Now are given the opportunity to volunteer for either a local or national charity for one day a year. This entitlement is fully funded by Quick Move Now.
Quick Move Now hold regular fundraising events throughout the year, to support both local and national charities. Employees of Quick Move Now actively give their time and skills to fundraise. Last year alone, employees were involved in over 10 fundraising events including cake bakes, marathons and even fancy dress days!