Quick Move Now Limited operates this website to provide information on the services we provide and to allow you to make contact with us if further information is required. Use of the site is governed by the following terms and conditions of use:
- This website, its content and the copyright thereof, are owned by Quick Move Now Limited. You are permitted to reproduce any aspect of the website or content, incorporate it into or otherwise store it on your own website and any other publication, in electronic format or otherwise, provided you attribute it fully to Quick Move Now.
- Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend it without notice (see below). From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of, or our entire website. We will not be liable if for any reason our website, or part of it, is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Quick Move Now Limited regularly monitors and updates, as necessary, the information contained on this website. Changes to our services, our terms and conditions and policies or the contents of the website may be made at any time without notice to you. Continued use of our website and/or services will signify that you agree to any such changes.
- Quick Move Now Limited does not accept responsibility for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which you may suffer as a result of any changes we make in accordance with condition 3 above or otherwise by placing reliance upon any of the information contained on this website. The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy and to the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources or their privacy policies, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Any estimate as to a potential offer on a property following your request via this website will be based upon the limited information available to us at that time and is therefore indicative only. Quick Move Now Limited will not be bound to honour any such estimate and full details will be required before we can provide you with a full offer.
- Any formal offer made on a property will be subject to RICS survey and contract. Any services we provide will be provided strictly in accordance with our terms and conditions in force at the date such services are requested.
Quick Move Now Limited (registered 03589492) is the trading company of Linc Capital Limited (registered 10485463) and www.quickmovenow.com is the trading style of Linc Capital Limited.
The registered office address for all these companies is:
|Unit 9, Coped Hall Business Park, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon, SN4 8DP|
As a member of The Property Ombudsman, Quick Move Now aims to provide the highest standard of service to all our customers. To ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we have the following complaints procedure in place with the aim to resolve any issues or concerns as quickly as possible.
If you are unhappy with the service you have received from Quick Move Now, you can raise a direct complaint either by email (email@example.com), telephone (01793 550818) or by post (Unit 9, Coped Hall Business Park, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon, SN4 8DP)
Receipt of your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within three working days upon receival. The appropriate complaints officer will carry out a thorough investigation into the matters you have raised and instigate action.
We will write to you within ten working days advising you of the findings of our investigation and any actions arising.
If you are not satisfied with the findings of this investigation, your complaint can be escalated to a senior management. At this stage you will be provided with the name and contact details of the senior manager dealing with your complaint.
This senior manager will fully investigate your complaint, it’s handling and the initial response issued by the company. They will write to you within ten working days advising the findings of this second investigation and any further actions arising.
Stage four: In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with our response, you are entitled to refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman. Their contact details are; Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP, 01722 33306, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact Quick Move Now
If you have any enquiries about these terms and conditions please contact us at:
Quick Move Now
Unit 9, Coped Hall Business Park
Royal Wootton Bassett