Why Quick Move Now buy at a discount
Every business needs a margin, which means no company can buy a property for full market value. We do not charge fees for the service we provide, so we buy at a discount and look to make a profit on the resale. As a genuine home buying company, there are many overhead costs we need to take into consideration:
- Every company has to pay an additional 3% stamp duty on top of the current rates for each band. For example on at £230,000 property we pay £9,000 to the government.
- We cover all legal fees. This includes conveyancing for both parties.
- Business overheads – as a genuine house buying company, Quick Move Now has an office, staff and advertising costs that need to be paid for with any profit we make.
- Resale risk – Once we’ve purchased your property, we take on the risk of market fluctuation. If prices fall due to the economic or political situation, it is our issue.
- Costs of ownership – All ongoing costs relating to ownership of the property are paid by Quick Move Now, including: maintenance, utilities, council tax, estate agent fees to re-sell the property, insurance and bank interest.
- Renovation costs – Quick Move will manage and pay for any work that is required on the property.
Transparency and honesty
As the UK’s original and largest home buying company, we pride ourselves on being totally transparent about what we do and how much we pay.
We understand that our home buying service won’t be right for everyone, but we are here as an option for those looking to achieve a guaranteed, fast house sale. We will only ever buy your property directly with our own cash funds. We will never sell your data onto third parties or tie you into a contract or option agreement.
We know that the level of our offer is an important part of your decision-making process, which is why we guarantee that our formal offer is made without any cost, obligation or “hard sell”. If the offer is not right for you, we completely understand, and you’re free to walk away at any point with no cost and no obligation.