A house sale can be a slow and expensive process. Selling your house involves charges from several professional advisers, as well as the ongoing costs of owning the property. By selling to a cash buying companies there are quick house sale cost savings to be made.
If you need to sell quickly and want to avoid the usual costs involved – Quick Move Now can help. As a cash buyer of property, Quick Move Now provides can buy your house immediately if necessary, with the benefit of these potential cost savings:
Estate agent costs:
- Estate agents typically charge 1% to 2.5% + VAT to sell your home
- On an average home of £175,000 this could mean a fee of £2,056 to £5,140
- Sell to Quick Move Now and you could avoid paying an estate agent fee.
- Most agreements require the agent to introduce the buyer. As you approached Quick Move Now direct it is unlikely that a fee will be payable.
- A very small number of agreements have stricter criteria so always check the small print.
- If you are unsure, we can check your agency agreement and assist with any negotiation with the estate agent if necessary.
- Good solicitors generally cost between £500 and £1,500 including disbursements and VAT.
- We are confident our service and solicitor will meet your required dates. The weak link tends to be your solicitor.
- Therefore we recommend using our panel solicitors who understand the need for speed and certainty and can ensure a quick house sale.
- They work on your behalf and are legally obliged to look after your best interests.
- If you use our panel solicitors we cover all their standard charges relating to the sale of your home.
- Mortgage repayments are often a major outgoing for home owners.
- Selling property can take months and the mortgage still has to be paid.
- Quick Move Now buys your property so that you can redeem your mortgage quickly.
- Buying takes weeks rather than months, so you could avoid making any more repayments.
- If you are in mortgage arrears or are facing repossession it is possible Quick Move Now can assist.
Service charges and ground rent:
- Costs often exceed £1,000 a year
- Sell to Quick Move Now and you will not have ongoing responsibility for these costs.
- Average UK council tax bill is over £1,000 a year
- Can be an added expense especially if the property is vacant
- If you are no longer living in your property or it has become untenanted
- It can quickly become a black hole for your cash
- You find yourself paying mortgage and other costs on a property that isn’t your main dwelling and isn’t bringing in an income. For most homeowners this can only be a short term situation.
- There are many other non-financial benefits that the service offers over traditional selling methods. Visit the benefits page to learn more.