Selling your home on the open market is full of uncertainties. Until you exchange contracts for the sale of your property, there are no guarantees on timescales or costs! So what’s is to be?; Home buyer vs. estate agent?
When considering selling a house, most people would naturally choose to go down the traditional route of selling their property on the open marketing. Nowadays, this can be done either through a high street estate agent or online estate agent. Although this method is tried and tested, there are downsides;
- No control on timescales – Even if you have the most proficient estate agents working to complete your sale, we think you’ll be surprised at just how long each stage of the house selling process takes. There’s little you as a seller can do to speed this process up or raise your properties profile, this is all down to the way your estate agent markets the property. Have a look yourself at exactly how long it takes an estate agent to sell a house compared to a cash house buyer, like Quick Move Now >>
- Associated Fees – Estate agents house selling fees vary enormously depending on who you use. These can be anywhere between 1-3.5% of the agreed sale price. To give you an example; If you sold a house at £250,000, the estate agent fees would be £8,750.00! Some agents will even charge extra for photography, for sale boards and portal listings.
COST OF SELLING YOUR HOME
CASH HOME BUYER vs ESTATE AGENT FEES FOR SELLING
According to a recent report by online estate agent, eMoov, high street estate agents continue to enjoy wage increases year on year!
eMoov monitored the increase in estate agent selling fees since 2014. This research shows that the average high street estate agent fees have increased by 6% over the last year.
With it taking between 5 -15 hours of estate agents time to sell the average property, your typical high street agents could be charging a staggering £922 per hour (which is £775 more per hour than a doctor earns!) With house selling prices also on the increase, selling your property can be an expensive business!
If you are looking to sell your property fast, Quick Move Now offers home sellers a much quicker alternative to the traditional route of using an estate agent and best of all, there are no fees!
In fact, Quick Move Now cover the following costs for you:
- Energy Performance Certificate – Quick Move Now pay
- Survey – Quick Move Now pay
- Solicitors fess – Quick Move Now pay
- Estate agents fees – Eradicated
This all adds up to an average saving of £4000 per property sale.
By selling your home to Quick Move Now, the UK’s original and largest cash home buyer. All anxieties and delays of selling on the open market will be eliminated. Quick Move Now can buy your property directly for cash in as little as 7 days to as long as is needed!
There are many reasons you may need to sell your property fast. Regardless of your situation, Quick Move Now’s professional cash home buyer service is on hand to help!
We understand that selling your home is a big deal and we appreciate that a cash purchase isn’t right for everyone! If you are going to sell your house through an estate agent, we would always advise that you compare estate agents fees and never just sell through your local estate agents.
To receive your free, no cost, no obligation cash offer, simple complete our online estimate request form.