Christmas is now just around the corner and for many people there are two things on their mind – where will all the new things go and how will they pay for them? Quick Move Now looks at the best ways … Continue reading
Donna Houguez, Market Analyst for Quick Move Now, the UK’s largest purchaser of residential property, comments: “I am not surprised at the announcement that the Bank of England is withdrawing Funding for Lending for households as it always maintained that … Continue reading
My parents are looking for a retirement property. My in-laws are also downsizing. This means all I hear about is moving. It wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t for the fact that none of them really know what they … Continue reading
There is a lot of talk at the moment about the housing market showing signs of recovery, and house prices gradually creeping back up. Although the chances of selling your house may be on the rise, don’t forget that with higher … Continue reading
As Shakespeare once said: “That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet”. But would funny property names be as expensive? Or a village by any other name be as enticing? Apparently not! Quick Move Now found … Continue reading
Finding your dream home will inevitably send you through a cacophony of emotions. The excited high of initially deciding to make the move, through the lingering doubt of whether you will ever actually sell your home, to the ecstatic euphoria … Continue reading
• November 2012 saw cash buyers outstrip mortgage buyers for the first time since this index began • This trend continued throughout 2013 as cash buyers bought a greater share of properties on the market in four out of the last twelve … Continue reading
We live in a country with a rich tapestry of history, full of strong characters and turbulent times. Therefore, it’s no surprise that the majority of our ancient buildings are said to be haunted houses. With Hallowe’en just around the corner, … Continue reading
Buying a house is the most expensive purchase most of us will ever make. But it is also one that can be ruled by the heart much more than the head. Quick Move Now speaks to two people who explain … Continue reading
Saving up is hard to do – so here are some ideas to get you onto the housing ladder if you’re struggling to get a large deposit together. It has been written about enough over recent years – the UK is … Continue reading
- Declutter your house and raise money for Christmas
- Quick Move Now response to withdrawal of funding for lending for households by the Bank of England
- Moving to a retirement property? Downsizing can be tough!
- Selling your house? Here's a list of moving costs to be aware of...
- Funny property names - do they affect the value of your house?!